We started off with a couple beers. Adam had their Smoked Porter while I had their Saison. The Saison was probably the best tasting one I've had by far. It was light and sweet! Adam also really enjoyed the Smoked Porter. I also gave it a try, even though I really don't like dark beers, nor anything that tastes smoky. And to my surprise, it was actually pretty good!
Brouwerij Troost definitely lives up to its name, because not only were the beers the best I've had on this trip so far, but the atmosphere was a lot of fun too. So with some good tunes (think Michael Jackson and Fleetwood Mac) and fun conversations, we decided to stick around for another drink or two.
After a few beers, it was time to go home. But first, I had to leave our mark on the bathroom wall!
I'm already looking forward to the day we'll be able to come back for more!

No comments:
Post a Comment